Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus
Why wait? Get a complete 34th season package of entertainment worth coming out for!
You can save 24% – 32% on your season subscription now for our complete 34th season!
How to Subscribe
Order directly online at the U of M Tickets and Events Office or call the box office at 612-624-2345.
- Golden Circle: $111
- Level 1: $105
- Level 2: $81.
- Golden Circle: $126
- Level 1: $120
- Level 2: $93
Prices are individual season ticket package prices. Season ticket packages are available in the Golden Circle, Level 1 and Level 2 of the concert hall. Quoted ticket prices include all box office and facilities fees.
You can also order by mail, or in person: U of M Tickets and Events, University of Minnesota, Northrop, 84 Church St. SE, Suite 13, Minneapolis, MN 55455.
Box Office hours: M-F 10am – 5 pm
Questions? Contact the Chorus Office at 612-339-7664.
Benefits of Becoming a Season Subscriber
- Guaranteed seating for our performances of Joyful and Triumphant, Here Comes the Sun: The Music of the Beatles and Popular: A Broadway Cabaret.
- Save at least 24%: Subscribe and save an immediate 24% to 32% off single ticket prices. Priority Seating Your seating requests are filled first.
- Free Ticket Exchanges. Any time, any performance of the same concert, no questions asked. Discounted Ticket Handling Fees
- Discounts. Exclusive discounts on all Chorus merchandise.
- Invitations. Special invitations to free parties and special events.
- Replacements. Lose your tickets? Just call the box office to have your tickets reprinted.
- Tax Credit. Can’t make a performance? Turn your tickets in up to 24 hours prior to the performance, and we’ll give you a receipt to use as a tax deduction.
The Golden Circle
Our loyal subscribers have enjoyed the rewards of being a subscriber for many seasons. Now, Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus wants to make that experience even more rewarding by introducing The Golden Circle. The newly created Golden Circle is the highest level of subscription Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus offers to our audience. We have added terrific new benefits along with adding a new level of premier seating for the best views of the stage and acoustics.
All ticket sales are final.
with The Copper Street Brass Quintet
December 12-14, 2014
The Music of the Beatles
March 27-28, 2015
A Broadway Cabaret
June 19-20, 2015