Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus
The Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus is an award-winning Chorus that has built a solid reputation for musical excellence and adventuresome programming.
With over 180 singing members, the Chorus and OutLoud! produce and present a full concert season every year and are also featured at a number of other special appearances and outreach programs locally, throughout the Midwest and the nation.
- Our Amazing Stories
- GALA Choruses
- Commissioned Music
- The “It Gets Better” Project
- Meet OutLoud!
Outreach Performance Requests
Twin Cities Gay Men’s Chorus performs in various venues outside of their regularly scheduled concert performances at Ted Mann Concert Hall.
Are you interested in having the Chorus perform at an upcoming event, or are you interested in working with the Chorus for a special performance? Start by downloading and completing our Performance Application. If you have specific questions or an idea for a performance opportunity, you can also contact the Chorus Office at 612-339-7664 or email@example.com.
Download our Performance Application here.
Annual Report FY 2013
- Fiscal Year 2013 (August 1, 2012 to July 31,2013) | Download (1 MB)
- Fiscal Year 2013 – Form 990 | Download (900 KB)
- Mission and Vision Statement
- Our New Artistic Director, Dr. Ben Riggs
- Concert Season Recap
- Outreach Performances
- Financial Update and Summary Statements
Annual Report FY 2012
- Fiscal Year 2012 (August 1, 2011 to July 31,2012) |Download (1.2 MB)
- Fiscal Year 2012 – Form 990 Download (1.6 MB)
- Mission Statement and Strategic Vision
- Concert Season Recap
- Dr. Stan Hill Retires
- GALA Festival in Denver
- TCGMC Hires New Artistic Director
- Marry Us Campaign
- Outreach and Community Activities
- New Music Recordings
- Financial Update
- Includes Statement of Financial Position & Statement of Activities
Annual Report FY 2011 & 990
Annual Report FY 2010
- Fiscal Year 2010 | Download (800 KB PDF File)
Upcoming Events & Concerts!
601 Graves Hotel
hosted by special guest Miss Richfield 1981
June 20-21, 2014
Previously this season…
Star of Wonder
with Grammy Award-winning special guest Matt Alber
December 13-15, 2013
I Am Harvey Milk
with special guests including the Minnesota Boychoir
March 28-29, 2014
“Welcome to the Show!”
Performance with FMGMC
The Fargo Theatre
April 6, 2014